2.19.2011

Another Day at the CU!


It’s times like these that I really need to remind myself how blessed I am to have a job…

As most of you know, I work at a Credit Union, and yesterday was the work day from hell! We were already short-handed and it was one thing after another all day long… and then of course came our *perfect ending to our perfect day*


Some sweet woman (luckily she was one of the sweet ones) brought in THIS many bonds. To put this into perspective for you, it probably takes at least 60-75 seconds to process one single bond. Needless to say, it took 5 of us to finish them, and we were able to finally leave our hell-hole almost an hour after closing.

So, here I am, reminding myself how grateful I am for my job!!! This is a blessing that many people across the country right now lack. And on top of it all, I TRULY work with the greatest people. The fact that we can have such a crappy day and then leave laughing about it is a blessing!

3 comments:

Kennedy and Jeremy said...

Oh my goodness! I totally know what that picture means without the explanation haha. Wow. Lucky you!

Heather Ann said...

WOW!! What a pain in the BUTT! I'm happy to see your positive attitude tho!! Way to go!! :)
Keep us posted on Law School Entry's!! :)

Becky said...

Wow.... I still can't believe how many we processed. That stack just looks bigger and bigger!