And, of course, we can't forget about baby-daddy. :) I won't lie, the stress of it all made it kind of a nightmare to live with me at times [that cake though...], and he never once lost patience with me. Not when the invitations somehow turned into a very large expense, not when he had to run errand after errand, and certainly not when I nearly lost my sanity [and many tears] practicing making Collin a smash cake. He was da bomb. Thanks to the best daddy EVER!!! We love you!
***WARNING*** Extreme [& adorable] picture overload to follow!
We've gotta start with Collin's display & dessert table that I worked so hard on. It all turned out pretty cute!
We had some pretty awesome
And even the birthday boy had fun being a little goofy! :)
As usual, Collin was SO spoiled! I was actually surprised how much he thoroughly enjoyed opening his presents. He must've known there were super cool toys inside all that wrapping paper.
And then... of course, there was cake. And just like the week before [for his birthday photoshoot], he thought it was basically the most disgusting thing ever. And yes, he actually full-out gagged. Thanks a lot, babe. But thankfully, after a while, he decided it was actually pretty fun to smash!
Collin's clean-up process didn't start out too happy [that scary hose]...
...But as soon as he got his own little bubble bath, he was a happy camper.
Collin's birthday party really couldn't have gone any better. He had such a fun time, and I loved every single smile and laugh! He is such a curious little boy and is learning and growing right before my eyes.
I love you, baby! Happy Birthday!



























2 comments:
What a fun party! So sad we missed it. He is just the cutest!
This is so darling! You did a great job! Paisley turns one in a few weeks and I am feeling the same as you...a little crazy trying to get everything figured out. So glad it turned out just how you imagined it :)
Post a Comment