12.30.2011

Christmas Festivities

Christmas is always a blast with our families!  And boy, did we [actually ME] get spoiled this year!  It was a busy yet FUN few days.  On Christmas Eve, we celebrated early with Jared's family, and of course it was a great time like always!  Then on Christmas we slept in, opened Santa's presents, made yummy breakfast, and then went to my parents' house for their Christmas celebration!  It's always fun going from Jared's small family of 7 people to my crazy, loud family of 22!  I love the contrast, it makes them both so unique!  I wouldn't change a thing  :)


The BEST present ever!  NO MORE BLURRY PICTURES!!!  ;)
Look how spoiled I am...  So much for sticking to a budget SANTA!

Like I said, we were I was VERY spoiled this year!  No, of course ALL of this isn't mine, half of it is Jared's...  But he did such a better job this year  :(  I failed.  Jared got a few shirts, some movies, a book, jeans, an egg poacher [he can never quite get it quite right without it], some Ugg slippers...  And then there are my gifts.  I got a few shirts, some awesome boots, a movie, some jewelry, a gorgeous watch, and, uh, my amazing camera with a back pack carrier.  Yeah, so much for a budget Jared!  What a punk!  [the other stuff you see is from family and friends, you're all fantastic, we love you!]

Now time for my family celebration!  ;)

Meet my eldest brother...  Classic Chris shot.
The cute purse my madre got me!
Becky decided she wanted in the picture while Jared opened his gift  :)
Stinker Jaeden
How handsome is this one??
Best gift of the night!!  Good job Dave & Becky!  My dad's early Christmas present was his puppy Louie...  And he's been creepily obsessed with this dog.  So, this shirt couldn't be more perfect.
Meet Louie
Carson & Jaeden checkin' out Kyle's slithery present
Kelly is quite the lady's man these days...
Eliza just LOVED her "peeing and pooping" [her words] baby doll.  She was showing her off to everyone!
Miss Chanel enjoying her cookie and posing for Aunt Rachie
Another poser, Miss Presley
I absolutely love this picture!
Cole showing me his big brother's snake!
I love my family!  How many times have I said that on my blog?!  A lot, I'm sure!  I'm super sad I didn't get any pictures of Christmas Eve with Jared's family...  I guess I have the excuse that I didn't have my camera to play with yet  ;)  Right?  Shoot.  In-laws, forgive me!


[family, if you want any pictures {I took a LOT, much much more than these} let me know!]

No comments: