Let's just say... I'm not a huge fan of running.
At least not yet.
I have been "running" [my version of running at least] since probably around may.2010... And I've just started really pushing myself to run at least three times a week. Here's the thing ~ somehow, my family has decided to force me [okay, maybe not force, but I like that word best] to sign up for the Wasatch Back Ragnar race in July.2011. For those of you who don't know what that is, be grateful.
Short version -- it's a relay race between groups of 12 runners, and the 12 runners total 188 miles [or something inhumane like that].
here. now pity me.
So far, I'm a tad bit concerned about this. I have actually gotten a little better... if you consider being able to run three miles PLUS a few minutes of walking better. But for some reason, I'm not thinking that will cut it [3 miles vs 188 miles = problems].
Almost everyone in my family is a runner, so I must have the genes right??
I think I just need some motivation... ahem. I know I can do this... I'm pretty sure I'll eventually be able to do this... Shoot, can I really truly do this?!!
3 comments:
Way to go, it looks GREAT!!
Now as far as the running - hang in there & continue running 3x's a week even try to get up to 4x's - honestly i feel thats the only way I improve on MY running is if I'm consistent & I put in the days - pretty soon you'll be running with all of us!! How nice will that be to finally have another GIRL in the bunch with all these MEN!! :)
Rach. At least you can run 3 miles! I wish you the utmost luck (like you'll need it) and you can do it!!!!
holla! I have linked you to mine! :)
It's lookin' good!!
Post a Comment