We decided a while ago that we are going to plan at least one relatively big trip each year... usually around our anniversary. We both need something to look forward to [with all this school and work going on] and we both agree that we should travel as much as possible before starting a family. Plus... Jared will be starting law school this fall [Hopefully!! Keep your fingers crossed for us!] so we need a good vaca before!
For our honeymoon, we spent a week in gorgeous Cancun at the Dreams Resort & Spa... Absolutely the most beautiful place I've ever been. and might I remind you that it was all-inclusive! Heaven sent... I dream about it *all* the time.
| outside our *VIP* tower |
| B-E-A-utiful Cancun! |
| at our resort... so fun! |
| is there anything more beautiful than a Hawaiian sunset? |
I've heard from a few people that Puerto Vallarta isn't very pretty in mid-late summer [and we'd be going the end of July], so we're thinking maybe Cabo. We found a resort that we fell in love with, it's the Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas... aaand... it's all-inclusive!
What do you think? Should we go to Cabo, or should we go somewhere else?? Suggestions?
2 comments:
I LOVE your new blog!!! It looks great - you are so gorgeous!!!! I think anywhere but here sounds fabulous - we love cruises but something in my mind seems to say you don't like them for some reason. We loved going to the Caribbean out of San Juan. If we were to really pick a great place, St. Lucia was our favorite (and they have all-inclusive resorts there :))!!! Good luck in deciding!!!! Love ya!!!
Hi Rach!
You will be completely disappointed in Puerto Vallarta since you have already been to Cancun. The beaches there are nothing like the ones in Cancun. Cabo was a fun place--definitely go there!
Post a Comment