Sometimes I wish I could get out of work whenever I wanted to! I would take all the sunny days off!
At my work, we take turns working Saturdays, so I only have to work one about once every two months, which is pretty nice. During that week, I get to leave at noon for one of those days, and that was my day today...
So I came home and changed into some summer clothes, got a big blanket and my ipod, and took off for the park. Can I just tell you how amazing it felt to just lay there, taking in the sunshine, having not a care in the world for a few hours?!
Wow... Sunshine really is the PERFECT THERAPY.

1 comment:
I am feeling left out - should have called me JK :) Sounds AMAZING - I couldn't agree more!!! Love ya Rach!
Post a Comment