3.31.2011

Jazz Game!

 
On Monday, Jared's amazing sister invited us to go to the Jazz game with her and her husband Ryan!  I was really excited when Jared text me and told me that we'd have something fun to do that night!  The Jazz were playing the Wizards, and we had row 15 seats... It really was a blast!  Thank you so much for inviting us Tanelle and Ryan!


I have been a Jazz fan since I was little... I remember watching the games with my parents, and I remember that really anxious feeling during an intense game!  Of course, like a lot of other Jazz fans, I've gotten a little frustrated with them the past few years.  Just a little. 

Can I just say, watching this Jazz game was such a frustration!  Ahh!  The fourth quarter was SUCH an intense part of the game!  It was crazy how close they were to finally winning!  But then of course it went into OT... and the Jazz choked.  Such a disappointment.  I think they had the ball taken out of their hands four times within the first two minutes of OT. 


Although the Jazz didn't win (Jazz 95, Wizards 100), it was seriously such a blast!!!  Watching the Bear and "Tubby" (below) was definitely a highlight of our night. 

Seriously, what's with this guy?!
 Thank you again Tanelle and Ryan for a very fun night and great tickets!  You're the best!!!

2 comments:

Two and a Crew! said...

We were so glad you guys could join us. The actual game was good up until OT, but the Jazz Bear and "Tubby" made stole the night! Let's not forget about the little boy screaming his lungs out and making everyone around him annoyed, everyone but us. Glad you both had fun. :)

4boysmom said...

Looks like a blast! It's all about "who you know" :) Love you guys and love your blog - you rock Rach!