11.29.2011

Thanksgiving

One of my favorite holidays, definitely!  :)  I absolutely love spending time with our crazy families...  And I love eating good food!  So put those together...  YESSS!

After a good morning run, we went to my parent's ward (because my mom's side of the family involves 100+ people... sheesh) to have an early dinner.  It was pretty dang good!  There was some soccer involved, some fun crafts for the kids...  It was a good time!  I love how every time I'm around extended family, I'm always reminded that the Koch family is by FAR the craziest!!  A little irreverent at times, maybe a little inappropriate at others...  But I wouldn't have it any other way!  I think we probably laugh to the point of tears a lot more than most families out there  ;)

Not just the craziest family, but also the cutest!!! [Heather&Chanel]

Then later, we had dinner #2 at Jared's parent's house!  Much less chaotic with just the 6 of us  :)  I sure am blessed to have married into such a great, loving family!  Unfortunately our Thanksgiving ended a little early with Jared's dad going to the ER...  He was having pretty bad chest/head pain, and of course those are two things you just don't take lightly.  But all is well!  Just bad aches I guess!

I sure love our families!  We always have the best times together.  And I must say, I don't think there's anything I'm more thankful for than our families!


1 comment:

Heather Ann said...

pretty SAD I didn't even take my camera out to take pics, oops!
We had a GREAT time, LOVED the inapproprate times, thanks to CHRIS! lol, SOOOO Funny!!!