6.08.2012

Going Private!

Hey folks! 

I've decided to make our blog private within the next few days.  Kinda freaked me out when I noticed how many people in how many different COUNTRIES were consistently watching my blog.  SO...  If you would like to be invited to continue reading our exciting blog [and trust me, I have some very exciting blog posts coming up soon!...and no, I'm not pregnant] then please leave your email address in a comment below!

Thanks friends!  :)
xoxo

9 comments:

Bryner Family said...

I'd love to continue to follow.
abbyvuksinick1@hotmail.com

Jessie Larson said...

Me, me! Pick me! Ours is jessiejess1023@gmail.com

Sher said...

sheridankowen@gmail.com :)

Anonymous said...

Me hotpuma10124@gmail.com

Becky said...

Hmmmm.... You sure about that? You ask me every day if I am. Add me! bgrimnes(at)gmail.com

David and Liz Barham said...

I'd love to follow your cute blog.
Lizygirl65@hotmail.com

Aubrey said...

I want to! aubriella89@gmail.com

4boysmom said...

PLEASE tell us you are PG - nothing cuter than a little Jared/Rachie running around!!! Love ya!

Becky said...

So what's the big news?