6.03.2012

Birthday Celebrations!

This is a little late, but better late than never, right??  Since my birthday was on a Tuesday this year, of course I had to celebrate all week long!  And I had a wonderful birthday week!  My work family made it an absolute blast, even though my car and poor Mr Lamb [a bit of a work mascot, if you will] took the brunt of the celebrations.  You couldn't find a better group of co-workers...  It really is like living in an episode of The Office every day!  I love you guys!

After a day-long scavenger hunt to find Mr Lamb, they put the poor thing inside a balloon!

Lucky for me, Jared was able to go into work early so he got home around 8 instead of midnight!  We went on a nice run and then I got to open my present and have some delicious cake!
 
Max giving me my birthday loves in my new running outfit Jared got me!
Coldstone cake!  Red velvet cake + birthday cake batter ice cream = HEAVEN!
On Saturday, Jared had the whole day planned out to really celebrate!  After a nice long run down Emigration Canyon with some friends, Jared and I went to a movie and then went to a super early dinner at my favorite Tsunami!  Mmm, so delish!  Most of our dinner, we were the only ones in the restaurant!  Ha!  Love this man!


After dinner, Jared surprised me with our very first Real Game together!  Although it was very windy [as you can tell from the pics, don't mind my hair] and extremely cold for the end of May, we had a blast!!  It was so much fun, thanks honey!


I really had an excellent week and everyone made me feel so special!  Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends, you are all so great!
 

1 comment:

Lizzy Hortin said...

Yay for Birthdays! Looks like you lived this one up!!! Fun!