7.22.2012

3rd Anniversary!

I can't believe we have officially been married for 3 years!  It just seems like last year that we had our absolutely amazing wedding day...  But at the same time, it seems like we have been together forever...  Although we have been together for 5 1/2 years [which really, isn't that long], it's hard for me to remember my life before Jared.  And I certainly can't imagine my life without him now!  Love you honey!


Since we didn't go on a trip for our anniversary this year [see my last post], we decided to have an ultra relaxing anniversary.  And look what started it off.....  Seriously, I don't think anyone has ever given me a more beautiful bouquet!  I wish these flowers never died!


We went to Market Street Grill for dinner, our long time favorite!  They changed a few things that disappointed both of us [got rid of my favorite ravioli and clam chowder is now a la carte, instead of being included in the meals], but we still had a great time!  We'll just have to find another great restaurant for our celebrations!  Dang you Market Street! 

Really? More pictures?
Oh, and remember how we didn't go anywhere for our anniversary, like we usually do??  We decided to take this decision into our own hands and make ourselves a little "change of scenery".....


That's right!  We ARE children!  And we most definitely built ourselves a blanket fort!  Be jealous!!!  It was THE most amazing fort EVER!  We built ourselves a nice blanket mat underneath and caught up on some much needed Breaking Bad [which is our absolute favorite show right now]!

"Whoa guys!  This is the best fort EVER!"  ~Max.
"Hey, it's even fun on top, too!!!" ...That's right.  He insisted on attempting to SCALE the fort!
Although we didn't spend tons of money and we didn't go halfway across the world, we still had such a fun anniversary!  I absolutely love, love, love this man and I cannot wait for hundreds and thousands of more anniversaries I get to spend with him!

[yes, we are going to live a VERY long time]

Happy anniversary to US!

2 comments:

Lizzy Hortin said...

I love you both and your blanket fort is by far the coolest I've ever seen!!! So so funny!

Andy said...

This was awesome. Every time i try to buid a fort lizzy tries to scale it and it is just aweful.