8.10.2012

Bear Lake 2012

Who doesn't love Bear Lake?!  We were super excited to go with my family, I haven't been up there with my fam since I was little.  And lucky for us, we just happened to go the weekend of Raspberry Days!  Mmm... shakes...!  Oh, and it was hot enough that the water actually felt pretty good!  Not ice cold like I'm used to at Bear Lake. 

There was lots of time on the beach [as well as an AWESOME time on the water trampoline!  Even if a random teenager came to join us and pretend to be a part of our family...  uh...]

My little poser, Eliza
Oh, and my second little poser, cute little Ryan

Lots of time spent at the pool, watching the crazy kids do tricks off the diving board [or "jumping board" as little 'Liza would like to say]

Nick bein' crazy!
Sweet Cole!
Our family's cheerleader, Kenzie!  Dang girl!
Liza's toe-touch  :)  Trying to be like her sisters!
Awesome Kyle!
Eliza flying off the slide
Oh...  And then there's my husband.  Being a child.  Like usual.  :)
Whit!
Ryan!
My brother Chris picking on his children as always...
My favorite, Liza's "dive"  :)
How cute is she?!

We even attempted to be good at tennis...  It didn't go so well for me.  But at least I tried!


Jared's parents were kind enough to let us steal their wave runner [and even the tube that we could pull behind it!] for the week!  Everyone had so much fun on it! 

Brave Carson let his crazy dad pull him on the tube!  No way would I let him pull me!

We had to eat at Quick 'n Tasty's, of course!  Busy as always, and tasty as always!


And overall, just lots of playing!  Ice cream, frisbee, volleyball, Olympics, and just hangin' out!


Oh, and yes, FIREWORKS!


We really had such a blast, and I don't know how many times I can say this [it seems like I say it every single blog post!] but I seriously love my family!  I don't think any family in the world has as much fun as we do!  Love you all!


No comments: