What better place to go on a Sabbath afternoon than the beautiful mountains?! It's so pretty this time of year and it's so easy to feel closer to God when surrounded by that kind of beauty, so I think Sunday is the perfect day to go hiking. :)
Sadly, this is our first time hiking this summer, and we're both hoping to go a lot more frequently. We want to try out Mount Olympus one of these upcoming weekends! Today, we decided to go to Lake Solitude. Neither of us have been there, and in our little hiking book, its difficulty was "moderate." We wanted something a little challenging, but honestly this one was pretty dang easy. But it was still fun being together, exploring the mountains!
 |
| The extent of the animals we saw... But there sure were lots! I love these li'l guys! |
 |
| Arriving at Lake Solitude |
 |
| Just munchin' on my fruit snacks ;) |
I'm so blessed to have a husband who enjoys the same activities I do. Most of our favorite memories are doing fun things together outside. I can't wait till our next mountain adventure! Next stop, Mount Olympus!!! [anyone want to join us?!]
1 comment:
Sunday is a perfect day for the mountains - love your blog, girl, you do an amazing job - you inspire me :)
Post a Comment