I know you're all SO tired of me talking about my running woes, but my resolution is:
[surprise surprise] finish my half marathon!
After all my knee problems, this is a HUGE goal for me! After completing physical therapy, I officially started my training on Monday. I ran 2 miles and my knee hurt. Obviously, I was very discouraged, but I've gotten to a point that I just don't care. I WILL keep training whether my knee lets me or not! But, I went running again last night and my knee didn't hurt at all! Can you believe it?! It hasn't not hurt in months! I don't want to get my hopes up but I was thrilled! The other night I was thinking about how my right leg is always the leg that I have crossed while sitting [and Jared always tells me how bad it is to do that], so all day yesterday I wouldn't let myself cross my legs. I know it's probably so dumb, but I really think that made a difference! It just seems ironic that it's my right knee that hurts, yet while sitting, it's always my right knee that's crossed over my left. I know, laugh it up.
Oh, and what's another one of my resolutions? Get toned and buff, of course! Guess what we're ordering tomorrow? P90X. And I'm gonna DO IT! Boo yah! Bring it sucka's!
Oh and one more... It'd be really awesome to get another 4.0! Especially since this semester I'm taking 13 credits while working full time... But I'm not getting my hopes up for that one!
Well, I gotta go do my physical therapy strengthening exercises now... I am well on my way to accomplishing my New Years Resolutions! What about you?! ;)

1 comment:
That's awesome! You can do it! I have been working out alot and running and I have to talk to you about your knee issues cause I am having the same problem!! And I want P90X SO bad I'm jealous!!!!!
Post a Comment