5.14.2013

Baby Shower #1!

I really am so beyond blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! A few days before my first shower, I had a dream that my mom and my sisters went through all this trouble to give me such a nice shower and no one came  :(  How sad is that? Needless to say, I was absolutely shocked that nearly every single person I invited came. To all of you...  Seriously.  Thank you!  I cannot believe how generous and loving you all are. It means more to us than you will ever know!

And to all the wonderful people who helped with my shower--  Oh My Goodness! It was so perfect! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your hard work and time spent making it so amazing  :)  I freaking love you ladies!!!!!

Baby Shower #1 - May 4, 2013


Have I told you I love my family? Like mother, like daughter...  :)
Baby Boy was so much more spoiled than I ever expected!!!
My dad and sister completely surprised me towards the end of my shower with the exact jogging stroller I wanted soo badly! A BOB SE jogging stroller! Let's just say I almost started crying...  But we'll blame that on the hormones  :)  [And yes, I think my sister was as excited as I was!]


Truly...  I am so blessed.


No comments: