5.19.2013

Baby Shower #2!

My sweet and extremely generous friend Bergen was nice enough to throw me a shower for all my friends!  And oh my, it was adorable!  I don't know how many times I can say this, but I am seriously SO blessed to have such amazing friends!  Thank you, thank you to everyone who was able to make it [or surprised me with sweet gifts outside of the shower]--you are all such great blessings in my life and I love you all!  I couldn't have asked for more  :)

Baby Shower #2 - May 18, 2013

The adorable quilt my mom MADE me! I love it  :)
All these little babies make me even more excited for my little guy!  [Thanks Jessie for letting me steal your sweet babe!]

Little Baby Boy sure got some cute things from all my cute friends!  I love you all!  Thank you soo much again for taking the time and effort to come support my little growing family  :)  It means the world to me!  Truly.  SO blessed!


1 comment:

Ashton Jensen said...

So cute Rach! And you look adorable. I'm sorry I missed it!!