The atmosphere is so fun, but the food is just divine!...if you're a meat-lover, like we are! However... I'd have to say my favorite part was the Brazilian lemonade! I know, you're thinking "of all things, the lemonade?!" But seriously... it was divine!!!
Jared couldn't get enough of the grilled pineapple... I must say, it was delectable! And I'm extremely picky when it comes to cooked fruits and veggies! Anyway, every time we saw the pineapple guy coming around, we'd hurry and flip our hourglass thing to GREEN so he'd make sure to give us some more!
I'm so glad we got to go there again! Although both of us decided to fast today since we ate SO much last night! I still feel like I have 10 pounds of meat in my belly! UGH! ...anyone up for running?!
1 comment:
YUM! That sounds so good! I haven't been to Rodizio Grill in years. The last time I was there I didn't get to eat because I started getting sick on the way to Rodizio. It was awful...every time they brought the meat around, I went running for a bathroom.
I just told Ryan I want to go sometime soon! Glad you guys had fun and pigged out!
Post a Comment