5.23.2011

23rd Birthday!

Wow, this is probably going to be a long post!  I just had the best birthday and there are so many pictures I want to share!  :)  So bear with me!  This year my birthday was on a Sunday, which can be not so fun... Except it gave me a reason to celebrate all weekend long!  :)  It was pretty relaxing overall--just what I needed!

Jared and I hung out at the park for a good chunk of the day.  It was so nice outside and there was an awesome bike race going on at Sugarhouse Park just for my birthday!...okay, maybe that part was a coincidence, but I think it sounds better saying it was all for ME!  So that was for sure fun... Except I have to share this awful story-- As soon as we got there [you can still see the crowd behind us in the pic], there had been an accident.  We didn't think much of it because bikers crash quite frequently.  But apparently a 4 year old little girl had run out in front of the bike pack...  Needless to say, it was a heartbreaking sight.  The poor thing had to be taken away in an ambulance :( I sure hope she's okay!

Beautiful day at the park!

After a nice day at the park, I had to take some pictures with my baby of course!  My sweet Maxy baby bought me a nice card [small excerpt from the card-- "Thank you for cleaning my poopy fur and clipping my nails. I will try not to bite you so much."] and some pretty flowers  :)  Isn't he so thoughtful??

Max loves his Mama :)

Next stop... THE MELTING POT!!!  Oh goodness, I sure do love this place!  I have a good reason too, since Jared proposed to me there!  :)  But seriously, could food taste any better?!  Oh, I had been so excited for this place for months!  I don't think I have ever eaten so much in my entire life...  It's two days later, and I still feel sick at the sight of food!

 
After our absolutely amazing dinner, I had to walk it off, so once again we headed to the park.  Oh man, I seriously don't remember the last time I felt so full.  I probably could have stopped after the second course of our four course meal!!!  But no way in heck could you have kept me from eating all that amazing food!

Check out my poor food baby :(



I had the best weekend!  A wonderful Saturday with the best hubby in the whole wide world, a great Sunday spent with family...  I am just so blessed!  Thank you to all my amazing family and friends who took the time to think of me and wish me a happy birthday!  I really am so grateful for all those around me and I don't know where I'd be without a single one of you!  I love all of you!  Especially, and most of all, my sweet husband Jared.  Thank you for everything you did for me this weekend [let alone what you do for me ALL the time!]...  I love you so, so much and don't know what I would do without you. 

I am SO blessed!!!

1 comment:

Lizzy Hortin said...

Awe what a fun day!!! I'm glad you had such an amazing birthday, you deserve it!!!