Neither of us can believe the day came, but Jared finally graduated with his Bachelor's Degree (HONORS degree, mind you) in Philosophy!! I am SO proud of him! You are truly an example to me Jared, thank you for all your hard work, in absolutely everything you do!!! I'm sure it will pay off!
It sure was a windy day, but other than that it was perfect!! It definitely made me want to work harder for my own degree! Ahh, it seems so far away...
Also, congratulations to our brother-in-law Ryan!!! Or should I say DOCTOR RYAN!!! He graduated with his Pharmacy degree the exact same hour Jared graduated, so we were super sad we didn't get to go to both graduations. But it was fun meeting up afterward and taking pictures with everyone! We are thrilled he was finally offered a job (only a few minutes before graduation)!!! Now they can stay in Utah and raise little baby Crew around family! :)
For his big day, I gave Jared the gift of being able to pick out his Specialized mountain bike that he's been saving for! So I'm sure that will be a future blog post!
Congratulations again sweetheart, I love you so much! You are truly my hero!!! Now it's my turn to concentrate on school.....!
1 comment:
Congrat's JARED! We're so proud of ya!! sorry we missed it!!
and Rach LOVE the shoes, be glad we aren't the same size or i might be stealin' them from ya!! :)
Cute Pics!
Post a Comment