I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for this day! Probably about a year and a half since we first bought tickets! As most of you probably know, they had to postpone their June 2010 show because of Bono's emergency back surgery. We were super disappointed when he injured himself, but ooh boy, it was SO worth the wait! U2 is probably my favorite group ever. I could listen to their music all day every day and it would never get old! And let me tell you... They put on one HECK of a show!
It was I N C R E D I B L E ! ! !
 |
Sitting in our seats. We didn't have the closest seats, we were right in the middle, but I LOVED it because you could see everything!!! [since "the claw" type stage was freakin' ginormous!]
|
 |
Our group! Jared, me, mom, dad, Heather, Kelly, Becky, Dave.
|
 |
| That stage was a m a z i n g ! ! ! |
 |
| Oh, I was SO ready to rock! |
 |
| Apparently this is Jared's ready-to-rock face... Nice, honey. |
 |
| The Fray opened the night! I love The Fray, so I had a blast! |
 |
| Waiting for U2 [who took their sweet time, by the way... 1.5 hrs after The Fray]... check out all those people! |
 |
| This screen was incredible! Most of the time it was a normal screen at the top, but it would stretch out like this too, SO COOL! |
 |
| The one and only... :) BONO! |
 |
| Wow! Seriously, that stage was so amazing, there are no words! |
 |
| Everyone with their cell phone lights :) Looked awesome! |
 |
| How awesome is this?! |
Take advantage of this video, it only took me 2 days to figure out how to edit it so that blogger would stop giving me an error when I tried to upload it. And I still had to cut the video in half. I swear, blogspot hates me! Anyways, this is most definitely one of my favorite songs [City of Blinding Lights], so I'm sorry that the sound is really crappy [it was pretty dang loud] and my camera isn't the best at taking videos. But I hope you get a feel for how awesome the stage/concert was!
Well, as you can certainly tell, U2 was absolutely amazing. I can't wait for the next time they come to Utah, because I sure as heck am going!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment