| Little 'Nel [or Chanel to most people]. How cute is this munchkin? |
| Oh, the birthday boy! What a goon! |
| Left to right: Chanel, me, Tristyn, Kelly with Presley, and Jaeden with his friend Calvin. |
| 'Nel keeping me safe from the scary monsters |
| Jared's horse face and my moo face :) |
Okay, this pumpkin-dropping crane was THE most amazing thing! As you can imagine, these big pumpkins would completely explode when being dropped from that high! Kelly, Jaeden, and Calvin paid to ride up in the crane and drop off their pumpkins. And it all went to charity, too!
| Jaeden and Calvin found their pumpkins... And Kelly found his. HA! |
Okay... Please watch the people to the left of me as this HUGE pumpkin [Kelly's pumpkin!] explodes on the ground! Oh my goodness, I've watched it a million times, cracks me up!
Jared was several yards to my right when this thing exploded, and it pelted him right in the head! Seriously, priceless!
| I could barely see a little red mark on his forehead, but just the fact that it exploded that far... A-mazing! |
We took this picture before leaving to go to the haunted house! The five of us below went and oh MAN, it was a good time! Of course the boys wanted to be the first in line, but I think Jaeden regretted that soon after. Poor kid was asking "Is it over?! Can it just be over, PLEASE!" about 5 minutes into it! He was brave, but it sure was scary! All the monsters kept picking on him! "Just leave me alone!" he'd yell at them! Haha! Happy birthday Jaeden!
Well I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants something fun to do in October! I think it's safe to say,
We had one HEE HAW of a time!
Haha, okay, I'm done.**SIDE NOTE*** Does this freak anyone else out??
No comments:
Post a Comment